Bird of Prey
Diamond Advisory Board
Thank you for your interest in the Diamond Advisory Board! Here’s your chance to be a part of one of the most sought after new guitar companies in the industry – Diamond Guitars. The procedure for applying and acceptance of your position are at the bottom of this text, directly before the application.
Diamond Guitars is launching the Diamond Advisory Board. An unprecedented opportunity to be a part of the creative process of making some of the most desired guitars today. A select few applicants will become part of the Diamond Advisory Board and help to make decisions that affect the future of the Diamond Guitars product line. We want you to help decide the look and direction of the guitars that we produce. You will get an inside look at the creative, marketing, and business decisions that go into designing each guitar that we produce. Along the way you will have access to many other benefits including discounts on Diamond Guitars and their partner brand’s products, membership to the Diamond Player’s Club, help to design an exclusive model designed by the Diamond Advisory Board and benefit from the profits of the sales of that exclusive model.Diamond Guitars partners include:
Diamond Amplification (www.diamondamplification.com)
Diamond Tactical (www.diamondtactical.net)
Wornstar Clothing (www.wornstar.com)
Customers of DBZ/Diamond will be offered the opportunity to apply for a newly created Advisory Board of Directors. Board purpose: The Advisory Board will be consulted throughout the year on any number of key decisions like:
(1) new models; (2) new configurations; (3) marketing programs; (4) key decisions; (5) pricing; (6) related issues. Through consensus, we will be considering the Advisory Board's thoughts on such key subjects/issues. While many companies do something similar, they use retailers. We want to get our information direct from our customers, rather than the intermediary retailers whose opinions may not even relate to our real customers. Term: Selected members will be awarded a 2 year term on the Advisory Board.
Benefits if selected:
- The opportunity to weigh in on key decisions of one of your favorite guitar brand's decisions on marketing, model development, etc and to actually participate in the process.
- Advisory Board members will be permitted to product from Diamond and its partners at artist/Board Member preferred pricing, saving literally hundreds of dollars on most instruments and up to thousands of dollars.
- Advisory Board members will get preferred pricing on our related brands: Diamond Amplification, Diamond Tactical and Wornstar Clothing.
- Free lifetime membership to the Diamond Club ($79 value).
- Free swag/gift pack upon enrollment.
- A royalty on the collaborative development of a new guitar for the next model year or the opportunity to develop such guitar and have it as an Advisory Board Ultra-Limited Edition! The Board Members will work, through a guided process, with our CEO, Jeff Diamant, on the development of a guitar (off an existing body style), including all features, color, choices, configuration etc. This guitar will then be designed by the Board by consensus through this process. The Advisory Board will be paid a CASH royalty on the sales of this model!!!
Board Members will be required to respond to at least 75% of all consulting decisions sent to them through the year or they will lose their seat (estimated 10-15 per year). They will also be provided a private forum to communicate with us directly as well as with each other on a variety of subjects. Commitment: All Board Members will be required to agree to a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement as they will be given access to confidential information throughout the process. As well, there will be a one-time activation fee (similar to a membership fee) for your 2-year term. There are 3 levels at which you can participate, each level provides substantial additional benefits to you!
Simply fill out truthfully and correctly the application below. We will review and study your application. If you are selected, you will receive a confirming e-mail from us with a full packet outlining your duties, benefits, etc. You will then have 10 days to accept your position. This procedure will be outlined in your acceptance packet.
So apply away and we’ll get back to you promptly!
- Bird of Prey
- Seven String
- Acoustic Guitars
- Bass Guitars